I’ve used this technique to get my backlinks, mainly on mini-blogs (blogger, wordpress, tumblr and etc) and articles in directories, indexed in search engines.
- Add the pages/links in links2rss.com
- Create the feed
- Upload the feed to your server
- Then go to feedlisting.com
- Submit your feed to feedlisting.com
- Wait and see you’re your backlinks
It’s a pretty simple process but it works. It takes about a day or short to see results.
This is the process I use when submitting articles to directories, which involves a combination of an original, and couple of rewrites. It might take more work than just submitting the same article to all the directories but it gives the best link juice out of my one article. Personally rewriting an article is simple and takes no time for me to do but I know some people could have trouble doing it. If so, outsourcing it for $5 or less is well worth it.
What do you need?
- Original Article
- 2 rewrites of the original article
THE STEPS -Manual Submission
I normally avoid Mass Submission and just focus on manually submitting the articles; however, if you want to add the mass I would recommend doing it after the manual submits.
- Original article submit to articlesalley.com (PR7)
- Normally takes three days to get approved
- Wait until the article is approved before doing STEP 4
- Rewrite the original article than submit to suite101.com, articledashboard.com, and isnare.com (PR7)
- 2nd rewrite of the original article to submit to helium.com, webpronews.com, thewhir.com, and articlecity.com (PR6)
- Original article submit to (after ‘STEP 1’ Approval):
Ezinearticles.com, articlesbase.com, searchwarp.com, goarticles.com, articleally.com, articlecube.com, amazines.com (PR5-PR3)
- Backlink building to the articles (after all the articles are approved about 10 days)
- Create a RSS Feed on all approved articles
- Ping the RSS feed for 3 days until they get crawled or spidered.
That covers my process of getting the most link juice back from my articles submitted to directories. One of the main reasons, I posted this was to give me a quick reference, links, and reminder for future articles that are submitted to directories. Another reason is to help you get the most link juice from your articles.
I haven’t posted in a while now… actually a very long time; however, that phase is over and it is time to talk about what is going on now. The last few days, I’ve been watching “Social Network” the movie over and over and over. It has given me new inspiration to really focus on a new project that will increase the popularity in a specific niche that I’ve become very familiar in. I truly believe that with the employees, this project can be huge. I’ve been working on the coding, design, and the backend (admin area) to get this project running officially.
My main emphasis is to become locally know but able to spread without interfering with the project expansion. I’ve already tested it in a similar niche but missing one key element, employees/writers who know the niche. In this new niche I am dedicate in finding capable people before launch.
The thought of expanding my knowledge and comfort zone as an Internet entrepreneur excites me. It has been challenging so far because this project requires more than my current understandings of programming, promoting, and some other stuff that doesn’t come to mind at the moment.
I should of called this post, “all about my new project but won’t tell you what it is.” catchy isn’t it!
Back to letting everyone know what’s going on with bobschmuck.com. The main reasons I haven’t done anything here for a long time… focusing on my online projects (small reason), there was a virus on my site and I didn’t know how to get it off without deleting all of my older post (The Real Reason). This whole time I didn’t want to just format my site and start from scratch; however, today I finally got tired of not wanting to deal with it and decided to just delete all the content/old posts and start from scratch and see how it goes.
So for everyone one that doesn’t know… I enjoy developing websites. Lol.